We put people on the water.
We teach them to paddle.
We give them access to the Hudson River.
What We DO
- YPRC provide skills and training in kayaking, canoeing, stand-up paddleboards and all forms of human-powered boating
- RiverRiders provide Environmental Education under the guise of recreational paddling
- RiverRiders will help create the next generation of steward for the Hudson River and the environment.
- RiverRiders provide an athletic, recreational and educational experience for children, young adults and adults.
- RiverRiders gives young people and adults from disadvantaged neighborhoods the opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities
- YPRC partners with the City of Yonkers to provide FREE Community Paddling programs at JFK Marina and Park creating increased utilization and appreciation of this wonderful riverfront resource.
- YPRC provides launches for all human powered boaters to the Hudson River.
Yonkers Paddling & Rowing Club serves as an anchor institution along the Yonkers riverfront nurturing paddling and environmental awareness.